As a Solution Architect, our ideal candidate is responsible for overall RPA workflow solution design and providing support to the creation/update of the RPA solution architecture design document.
Your daily job will include:
- Assists the team in defining the business and functional requirements based on which designs the RPA workflows architecture, which to ensure an efficient and optimum development and functionality of the robots
- Provides support to IT roles within the organization for RPA prerequisites implementation, IT environments setup, installing software, testing and production cut-over
- Explain to RPA Developers the proposed architecture and oversees the development progress
- Control RPA automation solution designs and robotics artifacts structure
- Ensure consistency and continuity across delivery teams
- Monitor progress and ensure quality of the RPA development phase
- Develop and maintain workflow standards
- Review developed workflows before production deployment to ensure development standards are properly met
- 6 years of development and solution architecture experience in UiPath/ Automation Anywhere/ Microsoft Power Automate
- At least 6 months of experience as a developer with RPA software
- Agile development experience and SCRUM certification is a must
- At least 1 year in a team coordination role
- The candidate must be based in India
- Ability to communicate abstract concepts with business stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of the organization to design and deliver technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Background in IT architecture and software developing
- Infrastructure knowledge, including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- Awareness of RPA design patterns and practices
- Experience with developing and implementing automated RPA processes as a certified developer
- Experience with RPA design patterns and practices including queue management
- Understands the use of design principles and when RPA software is suitable
- Good knowledge of quality standards and best practice
To apply, send your CV along with your details to email@example.com
RPA Solution ArchitectMedha Bhatt2020-10-26T07:39:48+00:00